Maximum Class Size is 12 Students, assuring individualized instruction for each child. PA Certified Early Childhood Teacher. Hands-on learning, experiments, games and activities are included in a CURRICULUM developed and updated to meet or exceed Pennsylvania Standards for Kindergarten. Language and Literacy are integrated throughout all areas of the Kindergarten curriculum.
- Evaluations, Report Cards, and Parent Conferences are given twice a year.
- Field Trips and/or Special in-house Programs are held monthly.
- A Pizza Lunch is given once a month, daily lunches should be brought from home.
- Monthly Newsletters are created and distributed.
- Parent participation is encouraged at all times. Bring in a craft or story to share in your child’s class.
We offer Full-Day Kindergarten licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Education.
Extended Hours Programs for Kindergarten Students are now available. 8:00 am drop off and pick up by 5:00 pm. We offer 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 days. Register for a month at a time or for the whole year. No Drop-In Option available.
Before and After School Program for Kindergarten Students.
8:00 am drop off and pick up by 5:00 pm.
Register for a month at a time or for the whole year. No Drop-In Option available.