Our Preschool component offers a variety of activities. The activities include: arts & crafts, constructive and educational toys, dramatic play toys, music & movement, story time, kindergarten readiness skills, Spanish enrichment instruction, cooking activities, physical activities, and pre-sport instruction and field trips. We accept children in diapers and we are happy to offer parents assistance with all stages of potty-training
- AM Preschool/PreK 9:15am – 11:45am
- A Little Bit More Preschool/PreK 9:15am – 2pm
- Full Day Preschool/PreK – 9:15am – 4:30pm
- 2-Day Nursery/Preschool Tuesday and Thursday
- 3-Day Preschool/PreK Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- 5-Day Preschool/PreK Monday – Friday
We offer Morning or Full Day Classes licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Education.
(Tuesday and Thursday)
For children turning 3 before September 1st, and will not attend Kindergarten the following year.
(Monday, Wednesday and Friday)
For 3-6 year old students.
(Monday – Friday)
For 3-6 year olds.