Maximum Class Size is 12 Students, assuring individualized instruction for each child. PA Certified Early Childhood Teacher. Hands-on learning, experiments, games and activities are included in a CURRICULUM developed and updated to meet or exceed Pennsylvania Standards for First Grade. Language and Literacy are integrated throughout all areas of the First and Second Grade curriculum.
- Evaluations, Report Cards, and Parent Conferences are given twice a year.
- Field Trips and/or Special in-house Programs are held monthly.
- A Pizza Lunch is given once a month, daily lunches should be brought from home.
- Monthly Newsletters are created and distributed.
- Parent participation is encouraged at all times. Bring in a craft or story to share in your child’s class.
We offer Full-Day Primary Grade licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Education.
Primary starts at 8:00am.
Extended Hours Program for Primary Grade Students.
8:00 am drop off and pick up by 5:00 pm.
Register for a month at a time or for the whole year. No Drop-In Option available.